- Resolution: 2048 x 1088 pixels (2.2 MP) in monochrome.
- Frames per second: 338 fps at full resolution.
- Sensor: CMOS Global Shutter sensor CMV2000 from CMOSIS.
- Video Interface: 10GigE via SFP+ transceivers based on copper or fiber for extreme cable lengths, GigE Vision® and GenICam™ compliant
- Lens Mount: 2/3" C-mount lens mount.
- Recording Features: Various recording features like region of interest (ROI) and sequence modes.
- Ideal for large aerial surveillance of sport stadiums.
- Production lines.
- Robot cages.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
All EVT cameras are in full compliance with the machine vision standards GigE Vision® and GenICam™ which ensures the
interoperability with all major software libraries. EVT's fully owned and robust camera driver in combination with
their feature rich Software Development Kit eSDK ensure the fast, easy and hassle-free software integration in
Windows™ and Linux based systems.